Friday, December 3, 2010

Today = No Fun

Bryson woke up sick this morning. He threw up twice. We've been kickin' back all day. Aimee got into the pantry and dropped and broke a jar of pizza sauce. It was all over everything, including her. She had some in her mouth too. That part was funny, except I was worried about her eating glass.
Thank goodness my dad has been home to help me today. I need a vacation after days like this.

4 comments:

Maggie Watson said...

Hey adree! How's it going? I just started a blog and I was wondering if you could tell Lisa to send me an invite to her blog? Hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving! Oh, I also need your parents' address for my Christmas cards! Sounds like things are going great for you guys! Take care! Mags

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

Maggie! send me your email address! I can't find it. did you quit facebook?!?

jasonandhartley said...

I'm sorry you had a bad day. I feel like half the time (maybe more?)I have failed as a mother. It sucks. :( I wish we could still meet for lunch! :(

jasonandhartley said...

P.S. Tell maggie to send me an invite to her blog and I'll invite her to mine too (even though I REALLY need to update it... lol)