We are getting ready for Christmas and so excited for it! Yesterday, Brenton, Judd, and I sang in our ward choir for our Christmas program. It was so awesome, and I'm not just saying that 'cause I was in it! We were all really pleased with how it went. I even survived singing in a quartet (2 sopranos, 2 altos). For the closing song we sang "Silent Night" and we were all tearing up and crying, because we all felt the true meaning of Christmas. For that, I am thankful!
Last night we had a Foy Family Party. It was so nice to see my aunts and uncles that I haven't seen for a while- especially Aunt Leslie and Uncle Andy. We used to visit them when we were in Utah and they are our next closing thing to our parents. We love them so much! Hopefully Aunt Les will send me pics from that so I can post them soon... I didn't take any pictures and I regret it!
We are looking forward to Christmas on Friday night and Saturday. Brenton gets lots of time off and has a break from school too, so we are going to make the most of our family time!









Both kids are growing up! Aimee loves to climb on the table. She is moving around so much. She LOVES music. She dances whenever she hears it, including during our Christmas Program at church yesterday. She will be 11 months the day after Christmas.Bryson is getting so big. He is such a sweetheart. He is learning letters and sounds right now. He will tell us "I missed you!" and "Love you!". He is almost 2 and 1/2.
1 comment:
That was a very nice compliment you gave me and Uncle Andy. When Bryson gave me a love, I teared up. You are all like one of my own and you will always be very dear to my heart. I emailed you pics of Sunday night. It was so great to get together. I love ya lots.
-Aunt Les
Post a Comment