Monday, December 6, 2010

Our House!!!

We are so excited to show pics of our new house! It is 4 bedroom/2 baths. We love it and can't wait to move in! Estimated close date :12/31/2010

Outside looking in
Front Door- Brother Scott and Dad
Living room from the door
Living room from the hall
Looking from walk way to kitchen/family room
Hallway to Master bedroom and bedroom #1
Looking at Family room/kitchen from back of house
Plant shelf in the family room (I Love it!)
Another view of family room/plant shelf area

KitchenMaster Bedroom looking out into big backyard
Master bedroom/bathroom
Master bath
Hall leading into 2 other bedrooms (on the other side of hall bath)

4th bedroom (they all look the same)

We can't wait! Feel free to come visit us, we'll have plenty of room!

11 comments:

Kelli said...

YAY!!!!! That's so exciting!!! I'm kind of really tempted to go on a trip now! :) Maybe we can work something out to come and see you guys and escape from the cold weather up here. I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats!

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

Thanks, Kelli! We would LOVE for you to come visit! We miss you guys!!!

Jessica Bryan said...

That's awesome! We have to come visit now!

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

Jess- YES YOU DO!! Come visit us! Quick!

Lexi said...

Congrats!! Maybe I will have to stop by the next time I am in town

jasonandhartley said...

It's cute! We will definitely come stay with you guys sometime! Yay!

Maggie Watson said...

I Love your hair too...and your house! very exciting!!

Maggie Watson said...

I almost forgot, my email is aaronmaggie07@yahoo.com and yes I'm not on facebook anymore.

Leslie said...

Pictures of the house look great. So do Scott and your dad. I'm really excited for you and Brenton. Just think, your first home. I love firsts. Love you all. -Aunt Leslie

The Palmers said...

yaaaay! congrats to y'all! that'll be so fun to move in and start decorating!

Aunt Kathy said...

CONGRATULATIONS...I am so happy for you guys and I love the house!!!!