This year has been a trying one for our family. I must admit I might be just a little glad it's almost over.... However, I can't help but think of the many blessings I have received this year. All due to a loving Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ.
I'm thankful for Christmas and the time to reflect on Jesus' birth and life and all the gifts he's given to me. I love being able to spend time with those dear to me- to create new happy memories together. I love to sing songs of Christ's birth. I love celebrating his birth.
I could really do without the Christmas gifts. Really, I have all I need right now.
Merry Christmas, everyone!
1 comment:
So true Adree!! But if you get presents you won't be too sad, right? Thanks for leaving a comment, you're only the second person who did, haha! Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment