Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving

I'm a little behind... I will try to catch up quickly. So, Thanksgiving was 2 weeks ago.... We had planned for the longest time to go up to Utah and spend it with Brenton's parents and sister and her family. Unfortunately, just a couple days before we were to go, it fell through. We were pretty sad about that, but tried to keep ourselves thinking positively. We spent Thanksgiving with all my immediate family- parents, brothers and their families. My grandparents came too. We had it here (at my parents' house) in the back yard. The food and company was great!
In the evening, we left and went to Brenton's side of the family. They always gather at a cousin's home for Thanksgiving (it's a big thing). It's 2 hours from here on the other side of town, so it's quite the drive. We visited for a while then went and stayed the night at Grandma and Grandpa Wilson's. Friday, we went to World Wildlife Zoo with all the kids (Brothers, Sisters-in-law, my mom, Judd, and us). It was so cool- the kids are getting to the age where they get really excited about that kind of stuff. We were able to meet up with Grandma Wilson again and spend some more time with her that night. For the rest of the weekend we just relaxed and spent time together. It was a nice break from work for Brenton, and it was great to just get to hang out together. I love our family!

P.S. I just realized I totally failed at taking pics. Here are some of the few I took. Next time someone else will have to be in charge of pics.


Our attempt at a family pic on Thanksgiving.

Zane and Jerrdan looking outside.

Bryson loved the ducks. He loved watching them before we went around. He really liked seeing the Giraffes too.
,Jer, Lisa, and Zane.

Bryson and me.Brenton and Aimee before the train ride. We then realized that Aimee could ride free, so Judd picked her up and brought her on with us!
Aimee and Judd on the train ride. Whoops, didn't turn it.


This picture has a funny story. As we were walking around the park Bryson saw the train. From there all we heard was "Choo choo train!!!" and he walked fast ignoring everything else on the way. Once I bought our tickets to get on and sat on with him he started screaming. He wanted off. He wanted his daddy. After what seemed like an eternity (it was really just a few minutes), the train started up. I said, "Bryson, say bye bye daddy!" He immediately stopped crying, said "bye bye daddy!" and we were off! He was fine the whole train ride. What a stinker.
Waiting for a show.... Jordan and Christy and their 3 boys were with us, but I didn't get a pic of them, weird.
Oh I did get one of Jerrdan. For a second I thought this was Bryson... but the shirt gave it away. I guess they do look a little alike :)

2 comments:

jasonandhartley said...

I love your hair!!! And... when did Aimee get so big?!?!?! We need to hang out!!!

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

Thanks, Hart! I dyed it blonde.. again!!! And Maims has been big for a while now... we need to get together!