Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

2010 is almost over. I have definite mixed feelings about this. Well, actually, mostly I'm just glad it's almost over. I hope that means good changes to go for us. Like our new house. And other happy things.
There were a few good things that happened this year for our family. Aimee was born. We moved back to AZ to be close to our families. Brenton got a great job at U of P.
Then, there were some not-so-good things. Brenton was out of work for about 9 months on and off. The Jensen Grandparents moved far away from us. A few other things I'm not going to mention for everyone to read. Just know this was a trying year.
I hope 2011 gets better. I hope I can be happier. I hope life gets better for my husband and children, and for all of you.
Here's to a new year of growth, health, and resolutions. I'm still thinking of what mine should be.
I hope I can check all my yucky feelings tonight at midnight, and start fresh for 2011.
I'll be enjoying a fun party with my family! Happy New Year!!!

What are things YOU hope to change in 2011?!?!?!

No comments: