Saturday, April 21, 2012

Uplifted

Last night was the performance! Our Stake RS activity, "The 10 Virgins- a Musical Presentation" The last few months have been wonderful and busy. I really enjoyed helping with this. I loved all those I got to know and serve with, I learned more about our Savior and how much he loves us and wants us to come to him. The music was absolutely beautiful. I hope all those that attended were able to feel the Savior's love for them, and feel uplifted and renewed. I know I have. And just to remember- some of my favorite songs were Ashira's song- "Nothing Matters More", Gabriella's and Adi's duet- "More" , and Jessa's song- "Only One". The sweet cast of ladies bought me and the head director these flowers. I feel so blessed. I'm kind of sad now that it is over. Now what do I do to keep me busy?

1 comment:

The Kleyn Family said...

Wow, you're so talented & creative! Awesome!