March flew by! We celebrated my birthday with dinner @ Red Lobster. Aimee potty trained. She had an accident today (didn't make it in time), but overall, she has done amazing! I'm so proud of her. She even got a big girl bed and slept in it last night. We didn't have any problems getting out of bed, except for Bryson waking her up twice. I think he is having night terrors. One time, both kids came running out of the room screaming. Bryson was half asleep/half awake. I can remember my little brother having night terrors when he was a toddler. Scary!
Brenton is finishing up another class. He is over half way through with his program. I'm so proud of him and all he does! He just started a carpool with 4 other guys at work today, so that means he'll be putting half the miles on the car 3/4 of the time. Hopefully we can save some gas money.
Last week, we paid landscapers to come work on our backyard. We now have a sprinkler system and curbing in place. I'm waiting to hear back from Evergreen Turf (I used to work for them) on getting some sod. I look forward to having a usable backyard!
This last weekend we went to my cousin's (Mitch) wedding on Thursday. Kami and her kids and Aunt Les visited us from Utah. It was so much fun. We even got to have a Girls' night on Friday with dinner and a movie. General Conference was Saturday and Sunday. I loved hearing from all the church leaders and the Prophet. I'm excited to make changes to my life and become a better person.
This is life in a nutshell! We are blessed.
2 comments:
We need pics of this backyard! And it sounds like you've got great things happening, yay for you! :)
I will so post pics of the backyard :) we are still waiting on sod though.... but I will get on that ASAP!
Post a Comment