Friday, April 6, 2012

GRASS!

I know, I'm obsessed. But can you blame me? I was stuck inside with the kids all summer last year, and I didn't want that to happen again. The kids have been stuck just playing in the dirt out back. Now we have grass. To lay on. To picnic on. To play on. To run in the sprinklers on. I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it.


3 comments:

The Kleyn Family said...

Ooohh!! It looks fabulous! This summer there are going to lots of memories made out there!! :)

Brian and Lisa said...

Do you have any pointers? We need to get our backyard spruced up. Did you guys ever have any problems with scorpions? We have seen 4 so far. 3 were inside and one was in the backyard. :(

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

Lisa, do you already have grass or do you need to get some? go sod all the way if so... it's so much better. but i'm still stressing out about how much water it is getting. oh well, i think i find anything to stress about it. We haven't seen any scorpions yet!! Scary! that makes me want to watch for them....