I am amazed at how fast my baby girl is growing up. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like she has done all her milestones faster than I expected or wanted! We have been working on potty training the last couple of weeks. She had been going on the potty for a couple months every little bit, we we finally decided it was time. She has done great! Today, I kept asking her if she needed to go and she kept saying no. Then, I hear her slam both doors to the bathroom! I ran in, and she was sitting on her cute little potty chair. She said, "Close the door, mommy!" She is going to kill me for posting this pic (when she's older), but she's too cute, I have to share!

I didn't want to move her out of her crib (for me, it was too much, too soon). However, she has done great! We got this little bed for 10 bucks at a neighbor's garage sale! YAY! My baby is growing up!
1 comment:
Bittersweet isn't it?! I've got the same thing where I feel like it's too much, too soon! Can you imagine how we're goning to feel when they're teenagers?!? You're a great momma!
Post a Comment