Thursday, April 5, 2012

Grandpa

My kids have AMAZING grandparents. Really, I think they are the best. Two of them live in Utah, so we don't get to see them nearly enough. The others are just 5 minutes down the road. They love all of them, but they really really really LOVE Grandpa (Cluff). Whenever we are at Grandma and Grandpa's house, they flock immediately to Grandpa. Maims asks if Grandpa will be there. Bryson always wants to sit by him, and eventually ends up on his lap. Grandpa takes time to play with them. He sits on the toy room floor and builds blocks with them. He spends time with them. He listens to them. He plays with them. I'm not surprised. He is a great father, but I think he is even a greater Grandfather. I have always wanted my kids to have a great relationship with their grandparents. And the way my kids and my dad are together, I know they do and they will.

1 comment:

The Kleyn Family said...

What lucky kids! Grandparents are so great! I always say what I can't do for my kids, I hope their grandparents can! Looks like you've got amazing help!