I don't have cable anymore, and my kids go to bed right smcak in the middle of primetime, but I used to love, love, love Law & Order:SVU. And I can always go for some Office. But, now I'm interested in your shows!! ;)
We do Hulu also, I like Bones, Once Upon a Time and The Biggest Loser. Nice thing about Hulu is I can go back and watch old episodes on the rare chance I actually get to watch tv.
4 comments:
I don't have cable anymore, and my kids go to bed right smcak in the middle of primetime, but I used to love, love, love Law & Order:SVU. And I can always go for some Office. But, now I'm interested in your shows!! ;)
Emily, I don't have cable either- I just watch these shows on Hulu :) It's nice and free!
We do Hulu also, I like Bones, Once Upon a Time and The Biggest Loser. Nice thing about Hulu is I can go back and watch old episodes on the rare chance I actually get to watch tv.
I love Revenge and Once Upon a Time. The shows I make sure to stay caught up on are:
1. Biggest Loser
2. Castle
3. Bones
I've also been a sucker lately for Cake Boss on Netflix. It cracks me up. :)
Post a Comment