These things I know:
1. I feel better/ less tired when I exercise on a regular basis.
2. I feel happier/healthier when I cut out sugar/soda from my daily diet.
3. I feel healthier/skinnier when I stick to a more plant based/whole foods diet.
Ok. Now I need to set some goals.
1. Exercise 30 minutes a day, at least 4 days a week.
2. No more sugary snacks/soda until May 12th.
3. More fruits/veggies,whole grains- less meat. Try to eat meat no more than 3 times a week.
I was doing so well with these. I was exercising at least 5 days a week for an hour or more. I stopped. For the month of February, Brenton and I cut out sugary snacks and soda from our diets. We started back up. As for #3, I've been doing pretty good with that. Let's face it, I can't cut meat completely out. I love going to my parents house- and they eat a lot of meat. It's hard to get out of that habit. But for now, I think cutting it out to 3 times a week will be a great improvement. I have been having a green smoothie for breakfast almost every day for the past few months. I think I've missed a total of 3 days. I feel better when I have them.
I am hoping that by posting these, I will do better at following them! Wish me luck- I'm going to need it!
4 comments:
Wooo-Hoooo! Fantastic goals---you CAN do it!! :)
If you ever want to go walking or anything, let me know. We do live pretty close afterall. :) Even though it is cooler in the evening, I would rather go during the day or in the morning because our neighborhood has pretty much no street lights...
Lisa, I would LOVE to go walking!!! I'm pretty much free all the time... you let me know!
You can do it!
Post a Comment