We got a house!!!! We put in an offer 1 week before Thanksgiving and just found out yesterday, Monday, 11/29/2010. We will get to move in by the middle of January! Pictures and details to comes soon!!!
We are so excited!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hooray! That is really exciting. I'm happy for you guys! By the way, I think I found you a TV. My parents actually were able to get the cheap TV from the Walmart in Benson on Black Friday and said you guys could have their old one. Its an older one but Jeremy said it works fine. I'm not sure what size it is, but its fairly big.
I will post pics soon! The pictures on the listing don't show much at all! And the house is out here in San Tan Valley, like 1 and 1/2 hours from where we met at McD's, Rachel! My parents live really close to here. We are so excited, thanks guys!
I'm so out of the loop....I just saw this! CONGRATS!!!!!!! That's gotta be a pretty amazing feeling. I can't wait until we have our own house....(cheers for 3 more years of renting?) Can't wait to see some pics!
6 comments:
Hooray! That is really exciting. I'm happy for you guys! By the way, I think I found you a TV. My parents actually were able to get the cheap TV from the Walmart in Benson on Black Friday and said you guys could have their old one. Its an older one but Jeremy said it works fine. I'm not sure what size it is, but its fairly big.
Post the pictures from the online listing!! I want to see, congrats!!
yay! congratulations! that is super exciting! where is it at?
Grandma just told me the exciting news. I can't wait to see pictures. You and Brenton must be ecstatic. Congrats Adree!
-Aunt Leslie
I will post pics soon! The pictures on the listing don't show much at all! And the house is out here in San Tan Valley, like 1 and 1/2 hours from where we met at McD's, Rachel! My parents live really close to here. We are so excited, thanks guys!
I'm so out of the loop....I just saw this! CONGRATS!!!!!!! That's gotta be a pretty amazing feeling. I can't wait until we have our own house....(cheers for 3 more years of renting?) Can't wait to see some pics!
Post a Comment