Today I'm thankful for naptime :) This might sound terrible, but I need the break everyday! Not only do the kids nap, but most days, I do too. Does that make me lazy?!?!
Either way, I enjoy a break. If my morning/early afternoon isn't going so good, a nap is a great break!
4 comments:
No that doesn't make you lazy to need a nap. You must need the extra sleep. Go for it! While you're at it, take one for me please.
love,
Aunt Leslie
I LOVE naptime too! I think it is honestly one of Heavenly Father's tender mercies. Like He knew even though we love our kids, we really can only take so much of them at once :) If I'm not at work when Zane naps, I pretty much always take a nap too. I am so hoping to be one of the lucky ones that can get the 2 kids to nap at the same time prettty quickly! Although lately a lot of the time Zane only naps for an hour :(
Lisa, I think you can get them to nap at the same time! It might take a little while.... but you can do it!!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who needs nap time!! Of course, you are pregnant, so you have an excuse... i just have 2 crazy kids that drain me of all my energy!
I. NEED. MY. Own nap too!! Naptime is definitely one of Heavenly Fathers tender mercies for us SAHM's. We need that break and chance to charge our batteries for the rest of the day. I so look forward to that time of the day. It makes everything all better. I so wish we lived closer Adree. We need a play date!!!
Post a Comment