Friday, November 5, 2010

Check This Out!

So, in case you didn't know, I sell Mary Kay! Oh, I love it!
Anyhow, I'm offering a sale between NOW and November 20th....
10% OFF YOUR TOTAL ORDER!
Isn't that awesome?
Really, I love Mary Kay....
If you aren't looking for you, I have wonderful gift ideas for moms, daughters, sisters, girlfriends, even guys!
And.... if you refer a friend who purchases at least 10 dollars (which isn't difficult to do since everything rocks), I'll give you an extra 10% off your purchase!!!!

That's a total of 20% off which is pretty cool, if you ask me!

So, Check out my website at www.marykay.com/adreejensen

If you want some gift ideas, some of THE FAVORITES are:
SATIN HANDS Pampering Set (In Vanilla Sugar, if you prefer)
NEW!!!! Thinking of You Eau de Parfum/Body Lotion


But there are plenty more ideas where those come from!

Please, check out the website and let me know how I can help you for you or for gift-giving this holiday season!

No comments: