Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

We had a great Halloween weekend. We celebrated on Friday and Saturday. Friday, we went to Brenton's work and the kids got to trick or treat. They got TONS of candy and attention! I only took this pic before we even put Bryson's makeup on, but hopefully I can get some from his coworkers to post later! Brenton was creatively dressed as Clark Kent/Superman. the kids were ghosts.


Saturday evening was our ward trunk or treat. We had a potluck dinner first, then the kids went crazy going around to all the vehicles and getting candy. Bryson and Aimee were a little more hesitant, but we all still had a good time! We had the 2 cutests little ghosts around! All we did was take a sheet for Bryson and cut it for him... Aimee, we put her in a pillowcase. I'm glad I didn't spend money on it, definitely not worth it when you can make it from stuff you have lying around! Brenton was a Dr. and I had been run over by a car. Judd was... well, just a little crazy!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judd looks a little too crazy for me but your little ghosts are definitely adorable. Did Judd scare Aimee? I would've been scared if I was her :)

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

HAHA no she wasn't scared of him :)