Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Recent Conversations

Me: Heavenly Father, can we please just have ___________________????
HF: I don't think so....
Me: Please, What if we do ___________?
HF: No, I don't think so.....
Me: What if we change this around and try to do ________ to make it work?
HF: No, I don't think this is good for you right now.
Me: But, everything is in place- it's been planned out for a long time! We can't go back on this now. WE NEED IT!
HF: I know you want it, but you don't NEED it, the answer is still No.

Honestly, I've had more than a few of these the last few weeks....
Unfortunately, we still have our agency. In these cases, I really wish I didn't have it. Decisions are tough. Making certain decisions and feeling GOOD about it has been difficult. I don't know why. Pray for us.

2 comments:

Lexi said...

I think you and I must be having the same conversations lately except mine go...

I was wondering about...
HF: I have a plan
well what about...?
HF: I have a plan
well what are we going to do in life...
HF: I have a plan
Well, time is running out to make the "right" choice
HF: I have a plan
Well could you just clue me in on your plan a bit?
HF: Don't worry, I have a plan

LOL dont you just love life sometimes? lol

Hope things work out for you soon

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

I totally understand you! It would be way easier if he would just tell us what his PLAN was!

Glad to know I'm not the ONLY one feeling this way!

Thanks for sharing, Lexi!