Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cute Little Things

I was just talking to Bryson and he was saying some cute stuff that I wanted to write down before I forget.

My parents bought rock band so we spend a decent amount of time playing it....
Bryson was just sitting on the couch saying "Little Darlin, here comes the sun....do do do do" (From Beatles Rock Band- Here Comes the Sun). Stinkin' cute!

I was asking Bryson what his name was. He said "Bryson"
So I replied, "Bryson Jensen" and he said "Yeah, Bryson Jensen".
So I said, "What's my name?" And he replied "Mommy Jensen..... Mommy Adree"
hehe it was so cute! He knows my name.... and he's able to put together that we have the same last name!

So this obviously doesn't do it justice on the cuteness factor cause you'd have to hear it from his own mouth. Nevertheless, I wanted to remember it so I could tell Brenton later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is pretty smart of him. He's such a cutie :)