Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Grati-post #5

I know I've already said I'm thankful for my sweet children, but I have to say it again.
This morning has been a rough one so far... for me, not the kids. They've been great. I've just been having one of those mornings when I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders.
Then, I went to get Aimee out of her crib from her morning nap. She was smiling up at me. I picked her up and couldn't help but be happy. Once again, everything feels good and right in the world, when I'm with my kids. I love being with them. They are so precious and innocent . They have the cutest personalities. I can't imagine my life without them. They bring me so much joy.






2 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm proving that I read your blog! I'm sorry I don't say stuff more often. I love the pictures of the kids! I can't wait to see them in person again! I thought that the pixie stick that Aimee tried was cute. I tried to get Dallin to eat one from his Halloween candy. He wasn't up to the challenge.

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

Thanks, Kelli! I'll never doubt that you read my blog again :)Can't wait to see you guys and the little ones too!