

Well, I wanted to do a comparison picture of him in his swing now. He doesn't normally use it. However, I just learned he still likes it! I might be putting him in it when he gets cranky... This is now....

He is huge! Super cute still, though! I can't believe how much my baby has changed. He isn't such a baby anymore.
He likes to roll all over the floor now. I like to call him my Roly Poly Oly.
He just discovered how to open the doors to the Entertainment center. (UHOH! Time to babyproof).
He can feed himself his bottles now. He's not perfect at it, but he's getting there.
He LOVES the computer (I usually don't let him hold it, but for picture's sake...).
And he can drink out of a sippy cup. Most of the time he just chews on it, but liquid still comes out, so he'll get it!
He is getting so big! Bryson is so much fun. Brenton and I experience it every day. He rolls all over the place in speed time. He loves to jump in the jumperoo. He loves to talk and is making all kinds of new sounds every day. He is sitting up more by himself. Soon he'll be doing it all the time! We love our little stinker!
4 comments:
My my, he is a cutie!
what a little cutie! he needs to come hang out with 12 year olds more often. =)
Oh my goodness I can't believe how big he is!!! And sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! What a stud!
The picture with the computer is super cute, I love his eyes in it!
Post a Comment