Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Family Time

This weekend was fun! It was a great 3 day weekend. On Saturday we had to take the car to get an oil change up in SLC (our dealership down here closed). Then, we had tickets to go to the Draper Temple Open House. So pretty! I am so glad we went. We were there for a total of 3 hours and had to carry Bryson the WHOLE time, but we were so impressed with how well he did. Breanne and Mike came with us too! It's always fun to see them!

We didn't get home until around 7 pm. By the time we fed, bathed, and put Bryson to bed we were exhausted and fell asleep! Yep, we are old. Happy Valentine's to us!

Sunday, we spent as a family. We got to stay to all 3 church meetings and they were great! At night, we had a fireside about mormon.org. It was WONDERFUL! It is so much easier to navigate around and is a great tool to learn about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Monday, we went shopping and bought Bryson some more clothes. He has almost grown out of his 3-6 month clothes, but doesn't quite fit into his 6-9 ones. We went over to Aunt Leslie's Monday night to celebrate Nick's 14th Bday! We love spending time with them! We got to eat good food and then go to the church and play some basketball! It was fun, but exhausting! Brenton played with my cousin's son, Jarrett. It was cute to watch him go after him and the ball. Bryson was scared of the ball. I tried rolling it to him on the ground and he cried. Aunt Leslie was kind enough to watch him so Brenton and I could both play!


And last but not least, here are some current pictures of Bryson. He turned 7 months on Sunday. I am amazed at what he learns every day. He is sitting up more by himself. He got another sippy cup and has been drinking from that. He's so fun to play with. He is talking a lot and started saying "mama" this week. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what it means, but he is learning how to make new sounds, and I love it! He can get up on his arms, and when we are on slick floor he can scoot backwards. I love being home with him every day!




5 comments:

jasonandhartley said...

sooooooooo cute!!! i can't believe he's 7 months already! time flies! sounds like you guys had quite the romantic valentine's. :P

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

haha yep. romantic, that's what i was thinking. we aren't romantic, we are old married people!

Anonymous said...

How fun to get to go to an open house. I've never been to one, but I'm sure we will with the new temples coming up here. Bryson looks really cute in the last pic where he's looking up at the camera :)

Lynette said...

I want to go to the open house! We need to make time and just go. Cute pictures of Bryson!

Anonymous said...

cute! what's been keeping you from sitting through all three meetings?