Wednesday, February 4, 2009

January

Well, I've been a slacker once again. I thought I better update the blog. We had some fun stuff go on in January!
First, Bryson hit 6 months on Jan. 15th! We celebrated his half bday with dinner at Taco Bell and ice cream from Coldstone. We even gave him a taste :)
As you'll see, he really enjoyed it.





Also, Bryson tried to drink out of a sippy cup.




The Jensen parents were in town working on Breanne's wedding. Dad Jensen came with us to the car show! It was fun, we are glad he got to spend some time with us!
As you will see, Bryson was entertained. We saw lots of cool cars/cross-overs/trucks. I even found a couple I wouldn't mind having. Mom and Dad Jensen came over and visited us for a few minutes on Sunday as well. We are glad we got to see them!






On MLK Day, Brenton, Bryson ,and I went to the Bean museum on campus. I thought it was going to be small, but i was wrong! It was full of animals! Awesome! We would have stayed longer, but it was really busy.




In January we had to come home from AZ and get back to life. Brenton started a new semester and is working really hard to support our little family. I went back to work at the Elem. school and I love that.

Bryson is growing up so fast. At his 6 month appt yesterday, he weighed 17 lbs 4 ozs. and was 27 1/4 inches long. He's a tall boy! He has mastered the art of rolling over, is discovering all parts of his body, likes to chew and anything and everything, and loves to eat.

Here are a few more pics of him, since you haven't had enough!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is getting sooo big and cute! I love the sippy cup pics and the one of him in the high chair kind of looks like Hunter. He'll probably be crawling all over everywhere the next time I see him!

jasonandhartley said...

did he like the lemon? haha. halle used to eat lemons while we were out to eat. rind and all. but not so much anymore. :)