Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Brenton's Birthday

The best part of January was Brenton's birthday. He turned 24 on the 31st! I decided to surprise him with a surprise party, and it worked. He had planned for just us two to go out on Friday night and leave Bryson with Aunt Leslie, then have some friends and family over Sat. night. However, I had different plans. We went to drove Bryson off at Aunt Leslie's on Friday night and SURPRISE!!!! We had Aun Leslie and her family there, my cousin and his wife and baby- Jason, Kami, and Jarrett, Breanne and Mike, and our friends Phil, Kelli, and their baby boy Dallin. Thanks SOOOOO much to Aunt Les for hosting it, decorating, and fixing a delicious dinner! Thanks a TON Kelli and Phil for bring helping out with plates, cups, garlic bread, and bringing down my load of stuff! Thanks to Kami and Jason for bring the salad.Thanks to Mike for bringing the WII and to all of you who brought games. Thanks to everyone for the friendship! We love you guys! Brenton was definitely surprised, he had NO idea. He stood in the doorway in shock for a few minutes. We ate, talked, laughed, sang "Happy Birthday", ate cake and ice cream, and played games. It was a night to remember!
Saturday morning we fixed a big breakfast and enjoyed time at home. We took Bryson to Shari and Mike's house to babysit. Thanks so much guys! We went to TRAFALGA to play mini golf and played the arcades, including "DEAL OR NO DEAL"! It was awesome! Then, we went to a Thai food place just south of campus. Unfortunately, Brenton didn't like it much! We got ice cream and just hung out the rest of the night at our place, watching movies and stuff.
Overall, it was a good time. I hope Brenton enjoyed it. I sure do love him! So does Bryson. We are grateful for our hubby and daddy who takes such good care of our family!






3 comments:

Brenton said...

Thank you, honey for such a great Birthday! You throw an amazing surprise party! And its, true, I never even guessed! It was awesome! I'm so grateful for such a wonderful wife who spoils me! She even bought me the first three seasons of MASH!!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet of you to surprise him! Sounds like a ton of fun!

Anonymous said...

We have played that Deal or No Deal arcade too, it is really fun. I was wondering who the other baby was in the picture with Aunt Leslie until I realized he looks just like Jason!