Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged!

My old roommate Lynette tagged me :)

6 Quirks about me (Let's see if you knew this already?!?!)

1. I don't mind doing my own dishes (or for my family), but I get grossed out doing other ones.
2. I plan WAY ahead of schedule. I think about the future alot and how to make certain things work. I'm already planning 2010!
3. I LOVE eating italian sausage and squash. Right now it's my favorite food. I could eat it every day (and sometimes I do)!
4. I'm a very talkative and open person when I'm comfortable. Beware, you might know my whole life story the first time we talk!
5. I'm definitely not fond of large groups. I get really shy and withdrawn and make up all kinds of excuses to avoid them.
6. I believe taking out the trash is Brenton's job... it is definitely a guy's job :)

Ok so those are random and boring, I'm sure. But actually, that was kind of fun for me to think about so thanks Lynette!

I tag: Alicia, Hartley, Erin, and Kelli! Have fun!

4 comments:

Mallory said...

ok so how do you cook your squash? one of my companions cooked it on my mission once, and i loved it! i think it was some round looking squash, if that makes sense, and she put it the oven. is that how you do yours? I'm so clueless when it comes to squash! :)

Lynette said...

So kinda funny, I was subscribed to your blog on my feed and it hasn't shown you as updating your blog. Turns out, the feed can't access password protected blogs. So all this time I thought you were lame and weren't updating anything when really, I've been missing out!

Anyway, love the posts.

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

to cook it i just cut them up and put some butter with them and cook them on the stove or in the micro.... it's really easy :) let's do dinner soon and i'll show you!!!

Unknown said...

Hey this is Mike. I signed onto Sharis account. Can you invite me to view your blog? My email is frogysatko@gmail.com. Oh and Brenton, my sister went to the triathlon club meeting last night and they are have a super short triathlon this month. It is the 18th. Email me if you would like more info.