Monday afternoon Bryson, my mom, grandma, and Aunt Leslie, and me went to see "Nights in Rodanthe". It was good, but a tear-jerker! We went over to Aunt Leslie's and Grandma made the family favorite, HONEY CANDY! SO YUMMY!!!
Tuesday, Mom and I went shopping and she bought me some new clothes for work. I'm trying to update my look and actually wear clothes that fit me :)
All of this time, Brenton has been studying and working hard. He has finished his online D and C class. I'm so impressed with him and all his efforts.
That's a quick recap of the week... now for some pictures!

This pic is Bryson after he had his shots last Wednesday... He was burned out! Poor little guy...

Me, my mom, and Grandma after Michael's farewell...

Bryson after church

Four of my cousins and Grandma...

Brenton and me....

Grandma Cluff (my mom) and Bryson...
I have to say that I love my mom! She is such a great mom and a wonderful Grandma too!! I appreciate all she does for me and our family. She has always been a great example to me of love and service. She even took Bryson 3 nights so Brenton and I could get some uninterrupted sleep...I love to play games with her, and we have lots of fun together. I love spending time with her. She loves me for me and let's me be silly. She is my best friend, next to Brenton, of course. I love it when she comes to visit and hate it when she has to leave. I can't wait to see her again! Thanks Mom for all you do for us! I love you!
2 comments:
bryson is just growing up so fast! what a cutie!!
Moms are the BEST! I'm glad you had a fun visit with her. The 3 generation picture of you, your mom and Grandma is great! Bryson is getting so big and cute!!
Post a Comment