Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bryson's new discovery

Bryson has now discovered he has a thumb! I'm pretty sure he likes it more than he likes me. He LOVES to suck on his thumb. I have mixed feelings: I don't want him to suck his thumb, it'll be hard to break him of that habit. But at the same time, I like it because he soothes himself. Last night he slept from 10 PM to 7:30 AM. AWESOME! I heard him at 5:30 whining a little, but he had this thumb in his mouth and soon fell back asleep. Anyhow, he sure is cute, even with his thumb in his mouth!

5 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

haha thats funny he is so cute! Sorry I can't go to your party tonight thanks for the invite though!

Tiffany and Alan said...

He is so cute and growing so fast. It would be so fun if you could come down for thanksgiving.

Alana said...

he is a cutie pie You guys are doing a great job!

Melissa said...

Jesse started sucking his thumb about 2 months old. Its kind of a bittersweet thing but it was so nice cuz Jesse was sleeping 12hrs/night by 3 months...he just soothed himself by sucking his thumb and would go back to sleep. Awesome! He is 31/2 now and still sucks his thumb....just at night though. Oh well. What do you do?

jasonandhartley said...

What a cutie! I totally understand your mixed feelings. It's nice that they can get themselves back to sleep but at the same time a thumb is harder than a pacifier because you can't take it away...