Last weekend was awesome!!! We had General Conference and were able to listen to the counsel of the Prophet and Leaders of the church! Also, Brenton, Bryson, and I were able to spend the WHOLE weekend together! It was so fun to just be at home and relax and enjoy being a family. I cherish all the time I get to spend with my family, they are my world.
Work continues to go well. I enjoy working with the 6th graders and the teacher is wonderful. I get to sub for the class 2 days this week, which is pretty exciting. I never saw myself even being in a school working with kids but I love it.
Brenton is doing well with school and work. He is working sooooo hard to get good grades and provide for our family. He will be finding out soon about the Communications studies program.
Bryson is growing so much. He brings so much joy to our lives. He has begun to laugh and giggle more and more. He loves when mommy comes home and always smiles for her! He also has learned the art of chewing on his hand and sucking his thumb.
We look forward to Grandma and Grandpa Jensen coming to visit this weekend. We can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment