Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Bryson's two month appt.
Well, Bryson is a big boy! Today we went and saw the Dr. He is now 13 lbs and in the 70th percentile for his weight. The doctor said it was funny that 2 months ago he was in the 30th percentile so he's jumped up so much in just two months! He says he's getting enough to eat :) Also, He is 23.9 inches long (35th percentile). He's gonna be out of his size 0-3 months clothes and size 1 diapers in no time! My baby is getting so big! It was hard to watch him get the shots, but so far he is doing good, just sleeping away. He cried at the office but as soon as we put him in his car seat in the car he passed out :) Then, when we got home he started smiling away. I can't believe he is getting so big and changing so much every day. Yesterday marked 10 weeks for him... already! I'll post pictures later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They grow so fast! Keep taking lots of pictures!
Wow, They do grow up so fast. I wish you were closer so the boys could play together. Byron is growing up so fast. I just want to look at him all day. One year ago we were a conferece as happy couples and now we are cute famlies.
Post a Comment