
Sunday we had Stake Conference/Regional Conference. We were in our stake center, but it was broadcast from the BYU Marriot Center. Elder Jensen, Sis. Dibb (Pres. Monson's daughter), President Packer, and President Uchtdorf all spoke. It was amazing! Then, at night, there was the CES Broadcast where Elder Holland spoke. I'm so grateful for leaders of the church- especially a Prophet and apostles. All the messages were great and inspiring.
I don't know if I mentioned this before, but in April we went to the Tabernacle with my parents for a concert. My sister in law Lisa got to perform in it. It was called "Joseph Smith, the Prophet". (I highly recommend getting or at least listening to the CD, it is amazing!) The highlight of the night was when President Monson walked in before it started and everyone stood. Then, we all started singing "We Thank Thee, O God, For a Prophet". It was amazing and very powerful. I am thankful for special moments when we can feel the truth. I am thankful for a living prophet on the earth today!
No comments:
Post a Comment