Monday, May 7, 2012

Inspired

I could list off some names of family/friends/fellow bloggers that inspire me- that make me want to be better, that have gone through really trying times and have come out on top, that have accomplished the seemingly impossible. That push me. To all those people, I say "thank you". I am grateful. But really, there's another person who inspires me daily. By the little and big things.
I know, it's cliche. No one makes me feel stronger, smarter, more beautiful, than this guy. With him by my side, I can do anything I set my mind to. I am empowered. I am inspired.

1 comment:

Brenton Jensen said...

Wow! What can I say to that?! Thank you, babe! If it wasn't for you I would not be who I am or where I am! It's an honor to be your inspiration because you are mine!

P.S. This was not what I was expecting. I was thinking you were going to post about how silly I am growing this goatee for Cinco de Mustache at work. LOL.