Saturday, May 12, 2012

Five Years...

Five years ago today, I married my sweetheart. In honor of him and this wonderful day, here are 5 things about him I love:
1. He makes me feel safe. He always has. That's why I moved up to Utah to be close to him, even before we were engaged.
. With him, I feel like the prettiest, funniest, smartest, and happiest girl in the whole world.
3. He is my best friend. I can be my silly, crazy self with him, and he doesn't mind. I think he might actually like it, sometimes.
4. He is the kindest person I know. He never raises his voice at me. He never raises his voice at anyone. He is extremely patient and easy-going. I wish I was.
5. He is mine FOREVER . I have great comfort in the fact that nothing can ever separate us permanently. Seriously, this makes all the difference to me. I can't imagine life without him.
Nothing makes me happier!


1 comment:

Jessica Bryan said...

Congrats guys! 5 years is awesome!