
This is me (a day or two ago). Today, I weighed in and I have lost over 30 pounds since I started trying to lose weight (a long time ago). I am so excited. It renews my energy to keep going. I want to be healthy. I am trying to eat healthy and exercise. I have a trip to Utah coming up soon, I need to set goals to stay healthy. I am so excited!
PS. Notice the long hair? Yeah, it's getting cut on FRIDAY! AHHHHH!!!!
3 comments:
Congrats! That's exciting! Are you just eating healthy or exercising as well? I have 20 more pounds to go...we'll see how it goes!
Thanks, Jess! I'm eating healthy and trying to exercise too- it's hit and miss! I have 20 more pounds to go too!!! Good luck! You are doing great! :)
YAY!!!!!! You look amazing. A-M-AZING!
Post a Comment