Technology is everywhere. TV's, satellite, internet, computers, kindles, smart phones, etc. My husband wanted a kindle fire for Christmas. So he got one. I fell in love. So then I got one. Now, the kids pretty much own them. Ok, not really. But, they know how to turn them on and scroll through to pick games or look at books. I love my kindle. I love technology. Just gotta figure out a balance between technology and good ol' fashioned life.

1 comment:
That balance is so hard to find! I have tried to keep Carlee away from a lot of the technology stuff, but it is everywhere and if I don't give in eventually, she will be behind the curve since every kid seems to know how to work these things better than I do. If you figure out any secrets on keeping the balance in check, let me know. :)
Post a Comment