I am so grateful I have such a sweet husband who is a fantastic daddy. Last weekend, he took Bryson on the Father's and Son's campout with the men in our ward to Bear Flats. He took a few pics and they are precious. Seriously, could I love them any more?!?!
(Getting ready to go!!!)
2 comments:
I love that your hubby took pictures on the campout!! Mine said, "Yeah, I knew you'd want to blog about it, so I took some..." HAHA! Yippee!
And, YAY for blogging 30 day straight!! Woohoo! I owe you treats, so start thinking of your request! So proud, & can't wait to keep following!!
Haha that's funny!!! Good thing our hubbies really know us huh???
Did i really do 30 days? how exciting! Actually, this was quite the adventure. I'd like to keep going.... Gotta figure out stuff though cause I'm running out of things to blog about...
Treat... hmm... something healthy but yummy? Any ideas??? YAY I'm so excited!!! :)
Post a Comment