I feel so behind on the blog. I haven't posted pics of the kids in a few days. I like doing that often.
Today, we signed papers on our home. It is supposed to close tomorrow. Brenton was extremely excited. He can't wait to get into it. I, on the other hand, am a little bit more nervous. How are we going to pay the mortgage? Having that big bill for 30 years scares me. We have other ones- credit cards, student loans... I hate those too. Don't get me wrong, I am excited. I look forward to having our own home again. This time, we can paint it whatever color we want and put as many holes in the wall as we feel like. I just get scared of money commitments.
First, is changing the locks. Then, getting the carpet/tile cleaned. Then, Brenton has a few small repairs to do while I clean.
Hopefully, we'll be able to get it done quick, so we can move in.
I feel blessed to have this home. It seems like nothing short of a miracle that we found it and actually got it. I am thankful for a very hard working and optimistic husband. We're in for a fun adventure!
2 comments:
...and it is an adventure. Congrats! I on the other hand dislike that me and Andy have to go back to renting. Hey, I was wondering if I could get your address of the home. Will you be in it by the 26th?
congrats on the new home! I can't wait to one day buy our own home... we have to pick a place to settle down in first though lol. Enjoy the cleaning and painting!
Post a Comment