Monday, January 10, 2011
Primary
Brenton and I have been CTR 6 teachers in our ward since about April or May I believe. I was also the Activity Days Leader for the 10-11 year old girls. Since we are moving in the next week or so, at the beginning of the year, we were released from those callings. Yesterday, I was semi-lost at church. I went to Sunday School and Relief Society, And I have to admit a little bit, I missed Primary. No more singing fun songs... no more listening to the childrens' testimonies. When we taught, I was always so stressed with our class. They were sometimes good, sometimes little stinkers. I obviously miss them now. I hate admitting this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know EXACTLY how you feel! I complain about being in Primary for so long, but when I'm not in there I actually miss it. :(
Post a Comment