Bryson is almost 27 months old.... When am I supposed to potty train? I feel like I'm kind of behind on it, but since we are living with my parents, I didn't want to destroy their house with his accidents.
I'm planning on doing the 3 day potty training. Intense, but good.
What do you think?
4 comments:
I have no idea when "the time is right" we've started with Laura and she seems to be catching on really quickly and it's been 3 days... The first couple days was nothing but accidents, but today we had 0 accidents!!!! I"m pretty excited! Good luck!
this is a hard one, boys potty train later than girls, so it is said. Sedona potty trained at 3, pepper at 2.
You think one way will work, but nothing but accident, then you try another way and the same thing. Just make it fun and they will enjoy it, but remember kids will do it when THEY want to, Good Luck!
The 3-day potty training guide I sent you says 22 months, but Halle was 31 months and it still worked great. I'm kinda scared to try at 22 months... It seems like they won't be old enough to know what's going on and to tell you that they need to go.
Just do it whenever you think he is ready. :)
we tried for a while with scotty and he just wasn't ready, so be prepared in case it's just too early! now i think he's ready so i'm just waiting till i get a bit more settled (and Alyssa gets more of a routine!) so I can handle the chaos of cleanup.
good luck!
Post a Comment