Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall....

Is in the air! It is starting to cool down (some days) just a little bit! We started October- this means fun holidays and trips and outings.....
We got to kick it off with....

Aimee crawling!!! Aimee finally got up on her hands and knees and started crawling around on Friday, Oct. 1st in the morning! Our little girl is getting so big!!!

We also got to enjoy some General conference and fun time with family! Nothing beats getting to listen to a Prophet of God and other inspired leaders from the comfort of your own home... I feel so renewed and ready to take on the world for the next 6 months!




Plus, I got to hang out with this guy....

What could be better?

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Your pictures are fun! I can't believe that Aimee is crawling.... it doesn't seem right! She's growing up.
As for the potty training, I'm not sure. I've just been trying to get Dallin used to the potty and excited about having the chance to try it out. I haven't been ready to spend the time taking him to the bathroom all day though. It all depends on Bryson and how ready he seems. It is his time schedule, not the 'average kids' schedule.

jasonandhartley said...

Go Aimee! She is so cute and so big! We need to come see you!