This morning I caught myself thinking of just a little over a year ago. (read here if you don't remember)... I came down to AZ to visit my family with Bryson. We drove down here with my Aunt Leslie... and just a few days later, Brenton had an emergency appendectomy. It was a really tough time for our little family, but we were blessed through countless earth angels who helped us. I wanted to post a thank you to all those people who helped in any way.
Thanks to:
Grandma and Grandpa Foy who paid for my flight to get back to Brenton.
Mom and Dad Cluff for keeping Bryson for a few days so I could be with Brenton.
Mom and Dad Jensen for bringing Bryson up to Utah and staying and watching Bryson and helping us for the week.
Aunt Leslie for sitting at the hospital while Brenton was in surgery and afterwards until I could get there.
Kami and Jason for picking me up from the airport and hurrying me to the hospital.
Uncle Bruce for driving Brenton to the Dr. and to the ER and staying with him.
Bishop Radmall for going to the hospital and keeping me updated.
Jessica and Sam for bringing me food, taking my car to the hospital, etc etc etc.
My RS Pres Leslie for bringing me food and helping me clean my house.
EQ Pres Jonathan Chapman for bringing his recliner for Brenton to sleep in for a couple weeks.
The Drs. and Nurses at Timpanogos Hospital who knew exactly what to do and when to do it. They caught the appendicitis just in time and took such great care of Brenton in the hospital.
I know there are other people I am not naming, but I want to just give a big thank you to everyone for the physical and emotional support you all offered in every way. This was a dark spot in my life, but you all brightened it! It strengthened my testimony of our Savior Jesus Christ and that he does send people into our lives to help us. I am thankful to have such wonderful family and friends who support and lift us. Thank you for your sacrifices and for showing us what it means to be family and friends! Although this time in our life was difficult, we felt uplifted and blessed because of all of you.
2 comments:
Wow. Has it already been a year since that happened? You and Brenton are like my own kids. I love you all so much. You are very welcome. Hugs to you and your babies.
-Aunt Leslie
Wow time flies... I thought of that day when we went to the hospital to go see the Alexander's baby, tyson! We sure miss you guys and are sure happy you guys are healthy!
Post a Comment