Friday, October 9, 2009

Brenton's Emergency

Brenton had to have an emergency appendectomy on Wednesday evening. It was very serious. I don't want to get into too many details right now, but I will probably post them later. As I sit here next to Brenton sleeping in his hospital bed, I wanted to give thanks for the blessings we have received these last few days. First, we feel so grateful to a Heavenly Father who is watching over Brenton and knew exactly when he needed to go to the dr. and the hospital. It wasn't too late to catch his nasty infection and appendicitis. He has watched over our family. Next, I'm so thankful for all the wonderful nurses and doctors who have assisted with Brenton in his diagnosis, surgery, and now his recovery. They have been the best. I am forever grateful for the earthly angels that have assisted us in EVERY way these last few days, whether helping to take care of Brenton, me, or Bryson. I have compiled a list which I won't post right now, but just know that you all hold a special place in my heart. Thank you a million times for your service and care. We could not make it through these times without you. I feel so blessed and extremely grateful. THANK YOU!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Oh dang that is no fun. We'll keep him in our prayers = )

Brenton Jensen said...

I second wholeheartedly what Adree said, and would like to add her to the top of the list. Adree, babe, you have been my angel ever since we got together, and these last two weeks have been bareable and I've done so well because of your help and your love. Thank you so much! I love you!

Angie said...

Hey Adree hope you hubby is recovering well = )


PS. Seth...I mean spiderman is trouble...he gets if from his DAD. = )