So, I'm not going to pretend that anyone thinks me kids are as cute as I do. Even though they are the cutest kids ever..... and therefore, I'm not going to pretend that I will get thousands of comments on my blog about how cute they are.... I just need to remind myself that the general purpose of this blog is for me to keep a small history of our family....and if anyone cares and reads this and decides to comment, well, that's just an added bonus. So, here are pics of the last couple of weeks....
Here's Bryson doing what he loves to do... play with cars and trucks. Seriously, he could sit there and play with cars, trucks, trains, and planes all day long.
Aimee - my cute little stander. She loves to walk all over the place (holding on to things). This was taken Friday, October 22nd. I LOVE being able to put bows in her hair (this was the 1st time without a headband).
More of Aimee being cute- Friday before we left for the football game.
Aimee and Bryson before the game.... I love my kids.
Brenton and Aimee at the football game. It was Poston Butte vs. Combs. Poston Butte (us) won 55 to 7 (I believe).
Judd in the marching band. He rocks the snare drum. It was so fun! Jor and Christy and their kids and Lisa and Zane came too! And of course, Grandma and Grandpa Cluff were there. It was great!
Grandpa holding Maims all bundled up. She was so well behaved for being up so late.
Here's Aimee rocking her new WalMart Carseat. She is so big!
Maims loving food. This girl loves to feed herself. I don't know if you can see the potatoes on her head ..... she was a mess!
Bryson sitting by Grandpa last Sunday. Bryson LOVES his grandpa.... I'm grateful that my kids have been able to develop a relationship with my parents. It's so cute to see them interact.
Bryson eating some yummy brownie/cooke that Lisa brought over Sunday. It was delicious!
On Monday the 25th, Bryson, Aimee, and I went to the zoo with my good friend Alana and her two littler kids! Thanks for taking us! We had a great time!!! Unfortunately, this was the only semi-ok picture I took....
Bryson in the office with grandpa. Oh my goodness I can't get this kid away sometimes...
Aimee's new tricks....I caught her doing this and I put her back down...... and then....

I found her up 5 stairs. Crazy girl!!! Now I definitely have to watch the stairs.... Aimee turned 9 months yesterday (Oct. 26th, 2010). I can't believe how much she is growing! She has 6 teeth now. She's definitely a light in our life.
As for Brenton, he is working at U of P. He's doing great! He also JUST started his Masters in Psychology yesterday (Oct. 26th). I am so proud of him and for all his is doing! He's going to be extremely busy, but it will be worth it! Brenton and I teach the 6-7 year olds at church. It stresses me out a lot- and Brenton has been a huge help by teaching most times! I just get so overwhelmed.... I am also an activity days leader over the 10-11 year old girls in my ward.
I think that's it for now.....
Hope you enjoy reading that as much as I enjoyed writing it! HA!
4 comments:
well, i think you're kids are cute and i love seeing pictures of them! good for brenton with his master's program. rick has to find a university to accept his military grant and he'll probably be starting in a year or so. best wishes!
Rachel, that's awesome about Rick! What does he want to get his masters in? Thanks for thinking my kids are cute and commenting on my blog :) I love it when people comment!
I have to say that we also think your kids are super cute! Bryson looks like a little man and Aimee is just too cute. I love how chubby she is! That's awesome Brenton is taking on the MBA so fast. Brandon is trying to start next fall....we'll see how everything turns out. Hope you guys are loving the weather in Arizona! Vegas is AWESOME. Yup, no snow this Christmas! xx
Of course your kids are dang cute. I tell you a lot. Miss you too. I think I tell you that often too.
love, Aunt Leslie
p.s. Hi Brenton! Congrats!
Post a Comment