Do you ever feel this great sense of urgency in preparing your family for life? I am feeling quite overwhelmed right now. ...thinking about all that life holds in store for my two precious children and what I need to do to prepare them. Will I be good enough? Topics included in the urgency range from year supply to education to testimony.... so much ahead that will be both scarier and sweeter than before. Times are changing. What to do?
A couple scriptures come to mind...
D&C 38:30 "But if ye are prepared ye shall not fear."
D&C 88:119 "Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing; and establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God."
So much to do.....
1 comment:
Thanks for this post. I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels a little overwhelmed and concerned about the world we live in and preparing our children.
I love the pictures of Amy! :) She's definitely a cutie! Is Brenton thinking he is going to buy a shotgun to polish when the boys come? Phil's alredy talked about it ;)!
Post a Comment