these turned out nice! I have been wanting to get family photos lately now that I think laycee and Logan could sit there to do a session, where did you get yours done?
Lexi, I should be embarrassed to say this, but I'm not- I got them done at WalMart. Why spend hundreds of dollars on pics for the kids? We actually enjoyed our picture experience, and we're pleased with the way the pics turned out!
5 comments:
oh so cute. Your hair is so pretty!!!!
Thanks, Jess! I dyed it a while back.... i like it lighter, I think!
So CUTE! Amazing that the kids are smiling so good...they are adorable!
these turned out nice! I have been wanting to get family photos lately now that I think laycee and Logan could sit there to do a session, where did you get yours done?
Lexi, I should be embarrassed to say this, but I'm not- I got them done at WalMart. Why spend hundreds of dollars on pics for the kids? We actually enjoyed our picture experience, and we're pleased with the way the pics turned out!
Post a Comment