



You might ask what's going on in my life besides the kids..... but the truth is, not much. These kids are our life! Being a stay at home mom, it's almost all I do. I LOVE IT! For an update, Bryson is as skinny as ever. He is starting to worry me, cause he just doesn't eat enough! He talks a whole bunch now, and picks up on new words ALL the time. He is a little copy cat. Bryson loves to play with his sister and he is learning to be soft and share with her. He is hitting his 2 year old tantrums. He still loves his cars, trucks, trains, and planes. I can't believe how much he is growing- definitely not my little baby anymore! Aimee is now rolling over all the time. She can scoot backwards, and is learning to get up on her arms. She'll be crawling soon! She loves to sit up too, and can do so for a long time. After 6 long months of not getting more than 4 hours of sleep at a time (at night), we moved her downstairs to sleep. She has been doing great! She now goes 11 hours without eating. Mommy is a lot more happy!
2 comments:
I have really skinny boys, Trent is only 37 lbs at age 7 and Logan is only 24 lbs at age 3. We have had every test and every thing we can think of done and we are to the point of taking out tonsils to see if that helps. But, that being said, I have seens 3 nutritionists and the best advice I got was put as much bang for your buck. One of them told me that if they dont eat a lot, make sure it has as many calories as possible int he 3 bites they eat (smother it with condiments like butter, cream cheese, or PB). Also, carnation instant breakfast in milk gives extra calories. We did pediasure for a while for both the boys, but I dont recommend it becuase then they WONT eat. If you want some advice, email me, I have learned a TON.
Thanks for the advice! I Will definitely try that.... my one question is how to i get him to eat more calories without sacrificing nutrition??? cause i want him to eat healthy.....
I'm going to have to try out your advice, i'll even try the carnation instant breakfast and see what he thinks....
Last appointment he weighed 25 lbs, so he is less than Logan!!!! And he's really skinny, so I can just imagine poor Logan....
Post a Comment