This morning, before church, Bryson took 2 WHOLE STEPS! That's right. Brenton and I were on the couch and Bryson was holding on to my leg. Well, he let go, took 2 steps, then grabbed on to my leg again. YAY! Our little boy is sooooo close!
Wow! I was thinking he took a couple of steps and then fell, its even cooler that he was able to grab back on before he fell. :) By the way, I just realized Zane has that same dino/camo onesie Bryson is wearing on the pic on the side of your blog :)
2 comments:
congrats! I always think it makes motherhood so much easier once they start walking!
Wow! I was thinking he took a couple of steps and then fell, its even cooler that he was able to grab back on before he fell. :) By the way, I just realized Zane has that same dino/camo onesie Bryson is wearing on the pic on the side of your blog :)
Post a Comment