Tuesday, May 5, 2009

9 Month Check-up


Today was Bryson's 9 month check up! WOW! Time flies so fast. Technically, today he is 9 months and 20 days, so almost 10 months! He had to get one shot and hardly even noticed it (I had him snackin'). He is so adorable! My baby boy is growing up so fast.
Here are his stats:
Weight- 19 lbs. 12 oz. 29th percentile
Length- 29 in. 65th percentile (Yep, he's tall)
Head- 17.9 in.- 47.5th percentile (He's always had a semi small/average head)

So, he's tall, and skinny.
I love Bryson. He brings me so much joy, even though he can be a little stinker.
Some of the things I want to remember about him right now:
He loves to stand up and climb on things
He loves to empty out my cupboards
He loves to empty out his diaper bag
He's very curious, loves exploring things
He has learned how to scream louder than before, and those are turning into tantrums when he doesn't get his way.
He crawls super fast
He loves going outside for walks in his stroller
He can clap his hands
He waves bye-bye, sometimes to strangers in the street
He is really loud- probably the loudest baby in our ward
He gives us "Kisses"- he opens up his mouth and touches our faces with it
He doesn't like to sit still anymore (my easy days are over)


I'm sure I could go on, but I'll give it a rest. We love Bryson! We can't hardly remember our life before we had him in it. He brings so much joy and laughter to our house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun that he claps and waves, I can't believe how big he is geting already!

Lynette said...

He is so skinny! Hailey is such a chub. Her 9 month appt. is at the end of the month and I am so anxious to find out how much she weighs.

Keep the blog posts coming :D

Lexi said...

you are right, they grow up before you know it. Soon he will be walking and talking and you will be wondering where your baby went, it always seems to happen overnight