Two years ago, today, I married my best friend
In the Temple, we promised love that would never end.

Though two years have passed, and much has changed.
My love for him, so strong, it remains.


I wanted to post a couple pictures of our wedding day as I sit, thinking, of that special day.
I'm thankful for that special day. I'm thankful for all our family and friends that were there to support us. Although it flew by, that day is etched in my heart. I remember getting married at 1:30 in the afternoon. It was HOT, but I loved it! It was perfect!
I am thankful that I was able to serve a mission. It was by far the hardest thing I ever did, but it was rewarding too. Not just because I was able to share something I believe in so strongly with others, but because it led me to Brenton. I keep thinking how many events in my life have led me to where I am today. Granted, we all have our agency, but I know that *Someone* Else had a hand in US. I'm grateful that we were married in the TEMPLE and that we know we can live together, forever, as a family unit. This brings so much peace to our lives, and makes us work so much harder at our marriage and family.
I'm thankful for Brenton. He is such a wonderful blessing in my life. He is at the top of my list of blessings, that's for sure. He's a wonderful husband and a great father. He's just what I need in my life.
I am thankful for the last two years and all I've learned from him. I look forward to an eternity more!
3 comments:
congrats on 2 yrs! I have such fond memories of our beginning years
Congrats and happy anniversary!
Aww! You guys are so cute! I can't believe it has been 2 years already. crazy.
Post a Comment