Bryson and I are doing a Mom and Tot Swim class! It's at the Rec center, so it's indoors. It is 2 days a week and we are really enjoying it! Brenton came and took a few pictures. So far, we are learning to blow bubbles, go under, jump in, reach with your arms, and kick. Bryson likes to splash me and look around at everyone else. It's fun though, and we get to swim! Although he's not catching on to much, I am glad we can spend this time together and he can get used to the water! He goes under and although he doesn't love it, he doesn't cry when he does. We are in the class with my good friend, Meg, and her son Scotty. I'm glad she let us take the class with her! It's so much fun together!


1 comment:
How fun! I was just about to post on facebook that I was waiting for some Bryson swimming pics! We are signed up for classes for the summer, I'm excited!
Post a Comment