As you can see, Bryson likes to kneel/sit on his legs. He has been doing this for a while now. He prefers it to sitting on his bottom. It's easier, I guess. I've never seen a baby do this, but he does. Super cute!
Wow, that looks like he is getting ready to stand up on his own in the middle of the floor without using anything to pull himself up. He is getting way to big already!
4 comments:
he does look super cute sitting like that
Scotty loved to sit like that too...i always thought it was so cute! be careful though, he can reach more that way!
Wow, that looks like he is getting ready to stand up on his own in the middle of the floor without using anything to pull himself up. He is getting way to big already!
That's adorable! Haha I think that would be super uncomfortable for me.
Post a Comment